Accounts Payable Manager
September 16, 2019
Employement Type: Full TimePosition Description
F12 is in search of Accounts Payable Manager
We are searching for an organized, motivated Accounts Payable Manager to increase department accuracy and efficiency and provide strong leadership to our Accounts Payable department. The Accounts Payable Manager will ensure that the department operates smoothly, maintain accurate and complete records regarding payments to suppliers, lenders, and employees, process payments from clients, and hire, train, and support Accounts Payable staff members. You will also serve as a liaison between the Accounts Payable department and external parties, including lenders, suppliers, and government agencies.
Accounts Payable Manager Responsibilities:
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating Accounts Payable staff members.
- Overseeing cheque runs, credit card rec’s, payables to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Make sure cutoffs are met.
- Accruals are completed.
- Overseeing Corporate tax instalments, PST and GST remittances.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a knowledgeable professional who thrives in a busy work place and likes to put structure and policies in place. This is a Full-Time position, Weekdays from 8am to 5pm with excellent benefits.
What Skills/experience do You Require?
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounts payable.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong month-end experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent QuickBooks experience
- Knowledge of Sales tax remittances,
- Leading a team of 5 or more
To apply, please click 'Apply' below.