Accounts Payable Clerk
January 30, 2019
Employement Type: Full TimePosition Description
Level4 Technologies Inc. is an award-winning IT support company that specializes in Managed IT Services, cloud computing, and strategic consulting. We’re passionate about increasing productivity for small and medium-sized businesses.
The Junior Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing incoming invoices, accurate data entry, verifying approvals, reconciling statements, vendor communications, and data filing in a paperless environment. We are a central finance team that supports multiple locations.
This individual will be highly detailed, eager, prompt, accurate and love to work in a team environment!
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, this position will be responsible for:
- Contacting, qualifying and setting up vendors accurately
- Processing a large quantity of incoming invoices accurately, matching to PO’s, matching approvals, matching to contracts
- Reconciling multiple credit card accounts accurately at month end
- Excellent communication skills, tactfully and courteously interfacing with vendors to build a strong relationship
- Previous experience with MS GP would be helpful
Required experience and knowledge:
- 1 years’ experience in data entry
- General office experience would be helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel experience would be helpful
As a member of the Level4 team, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Complete benefits package
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Comfortable and stable environment
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
Compensation: Salary based on experience.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below.