Tier 2 Project Technician – Vernon
May 02, 2019
Employement Type: Part TimePosition Description
Relocation Opportunity! Level4 is hiring for a new position in Vernon, BC.
At Level4 Technologies we take our client’s IT service to the next level. We have been taking the stress out of IT management for over 40 years and combine established best practices with an evolving understanding of technology to implement the best possible solutions for our customers. We are looking for a Technician who will be equally excited about our vision and is eager to hit the ground running and support us in its execution.
As a Tier 2 Technician you will be an escalation point for our project team members and a point of contact for our clients and vendors. You will be part of the team that forms the core of our service delivery and will have ample opportunity to utilize your technical skills and troubleshooting ability. This is a full-time position, weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm.
What Is Our Team Looking For?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fantastic personality
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong desire to help others
- Passion for continuous learning
What Expertise Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 2-years IT help desk/support experience
- Minimum 1-year IT infrastructure projects
- Completion of multiple professionally recognized certifications
- Advanced trouble shooting ability
- Ability to take a technical lead with projects
- Strong understanding of virtualization technologies
- Experience managing and supporting 3rd party cloud services
- Desire to help grow and mentor the team
- A valid driver’s license
What Do We Offer?
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits package
- A continuously growing and evolving workplace
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- A fun casual culture
- Paid training incentives
See more positions
To apply, please click 'Apply' below.