Tier 3 Client Services Technician
Department: IT Department
June 04, 2019
Department: IT Department
Employement Type: Full TimePosition Description
At Level4 we take our client’s IT service to the next level. We have been taking the stress out of IT management for over 30 years and combine established best practices with an evolving understanding of technology to implement the best possible solutions for our customers. We are looking for a Client Service Technician who will be equally excited about our vision and is eager to hit the ground running and support us in its execution.
As a Tier 3 Client Services Technician you are the direct resolution path for clients. In addition, you are responsible for troubleshooting, configuration, database administration, server and network repair and other infrastructure issues as required, you will proactively identify problems in advance and look for continuous service improvement opportunities.
What our team is looking for:
- An excellent communicator who will effortlessly liaise with our team as well as customers.
- A person with exceptional organization and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated, accountable and effective under pressure and tight deadlines, you are a go-getter striving for results!
- You thrive on continuous learning, development, and love solving problems
What you are good at:
- You are a master at troubleshooting and will work with our staff and clients to resolve issues that arise
- You have the ability to repair servers, networks and any other infrastructure issues
- You are enthusiastic about your job, about providing excellent solutions, and want what is best for the client and their business
- You are proactive in your approach and think outside of the box
- You take ownership on assigned work to ensure the best possible outcome for all tasks involved
Your experience and Education:
- Minimum 5-year IT Tier 3 Support/Project Implementation and Customer Service Experience
- Completion of a minimum of one MSCE professionally recognized certification
- You have troubleshooting experience with advanced network administration and client operating systems such as Windows 7 & 10
- Experience with Windows Server Platforms – V. 2008-2016
- Experience with static routing and VPN
- Experience with implementing and troubleshooting Physical server & network hardware
- Experience with implementing RDS environments
- Experience with Networking and VLAN’s
- Experience with virtualization technology as well as SAN & iSCSI Technology
- Experience in leading office 365 services migrations, primarily Exchange
- Experience managing and maintaining Microsoft 365 tenant infrastructure
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefit package
- A continuously growing and evolving workplace
- Opportunities for career development and advancement within the company
- A healthy and teamwork driven environment
- A fun casual culture
- Monthly Company Lunches
- Company paid cell phone
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm workdays with flexible options for out of business hours work that will be needed
To apply, please click 'Apply' below.