February 08, 2019
Employement Type: Full TimePosition Description
The successful candidate will manage the Finance Team, report directly to the CFO and provide leadership throughout the organization. You are a team player with clear concise communication skills. Your abilities to simplify, organize, listen, prioritize and manage time will be second only to your exceptional personality and sense of care.
We are in search of a self-directed, experienced Controller to lead the consolidation and reporting in a multi-company environment. We use report under ASPE and complete year-end audits. You are precise, detail oriented and like to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You like working in a team environment with multi-locations.
This is a full-time position, weekdays from 8am to 5pm with excellent benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy work place, and is well-versed in working closely with senior management.
What Skills Do You Require?
- Completed or close to receiving the CPA designation
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experience with consolidation under ASPE
- Strong month-end experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to delegate and prioritize
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
What is your Past Work Experience?
- 10 years of experience in an SMB accounting team
- Leading a team of 5 or more
- Consolidation under ASPE
- Current GAAP knowledge
- Working paper preparation
- Year end Audit Experience
- Public Practice experience
- Setting up Internal Controls
- Maintaining and updating company Policies & Procedures
- Great Plains experience would be an asset
To apply, please click 'Apply' below.